-

Vietnam: Vịnh Hạ Long (Halong Bay)








The spring already arrived in Berlin and I settled back in my daily life here in Germany. Doing an internship at the moment and some uni stuff at the same time, I really enjoy meeting and spending time with  all my friends. Now having sunny days all day, I got back all my energy for new things to be experienced. There are still some moments when I get flashbacks of my exchange period in Seoul but somehow kind a miss Vietnam more than this. Looking forward for the next semester coming, I want to be prepared for another period abroad in the near future. But first, I need my bachelor degree to be done. And other questions have to be answered: Where abroad? When abroad? I actually don´t know it yet. Time flies, no it rushes. And my resolution for 2014 ( I know it is already March.) is to enjoy the moment which sounds weird but I recognized that I sometimes waste a lot of time in thinking about what should have been done different in the past. This energy could be spent in doing things for the future!

These pics are taken in the Halong Bay. It is really popular due to its beautiful limestone karts and isles. I went there one and a half year ago with my best friend and we enjoyed a two-day-trip on a boat with a lot of nice backpacker tourists. Spending a lot of time in hiking, kayaking and swimming, I would definetely go there again, only to see the sunrise or sunset there for one moment. If you are there, I would also recommend you to visit the caves. They´re really nice!

Chocolate greetings,

Anny

[09/03/2014]

















CONVERSATION

1 Kommentare:

  1. how beautiful! would love to be there now!

    xx

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, music, fashion, lifestyle

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top